How to Use
An already outstanding video creation tool, Wondershare Fantashow now makes it even easier to create great home movie. With more fantastic templates, a super-intuitive interface, drag-n-drop functionality, eye-catching effects, and optimized preset video formats, all your shows play beautifully on the New iPad, iPhone 5, HTC Evo, Samsung Galaxy and other popular tablets and cellphones. What's more, you can instantly share your movies to YouTube, or burn your movies to DVD.
1Sign into Fantashow
Sign into Fantashow to get started. (New user? Sign up now)
There're two kinds of accounts you can subscribe with: Lite and Premium. (See the difference)
2Choose your favorite from an array of video styles
You've got over 200 stunning video styles available from which to select and create your own masterpiece. Click your favorite video style and apply it to construct your own photo story. (Check out your favorite styles)
3Personalize your movie
Import your photos and videos to Fantashow:
- --you can directly drag and drop your photos or videos to the style applied in the story board,
- --Or click the "Add Pics &Vids" tab > click the Add folder icon to add your local folder of photos and videos > drag and drop your files down to the story board.
You here can also change your video style or apply more styles to make your masterpiece more eye-catching. There're some great editing tools provided, for example, you can add effects, captions, and music, crop or rotate your files to improve your movie.
4Save and share your movie
Featuring four options to save your home movie:
- Save your movie as standard or high-quality in MP4, MOV, AVI and more popular formats.
- Burn to DVD featuring one of tons of available DVD menus.
- Save to iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC One and more phones and pads.
- Share your movie directly to YouTube or Facebook